What is it for?
The Real Estate Insurance Appraisal allows you to estimate a fair market value that allows for replacement. Guarantee to any insurance company the financial protection that covers your property in the event of a risk, Sinister due to issues of insecurity, or natural phenomena.
Because it is necessary?
Because we do not know at what moment an accident may occur, it is essential to have a policy that protects the assets in case of risk or accident and thus be able to recover the value or replace the asset, in view of this it is important to have appraisals of the assets that you want to insure and in this way carry out an adequate calculation of insurance premiums and compensation.
Which has benefits?
- Security in the event of an accident.
- Actual percentage of premium payment.
- Lets you know which insurances suit your needs
Important factors of a real estate insurance appraisal
The insurance appraisal real estate It is a process carried out to determine the reconstruction or replacement value of a property in the event of an accident or insured event. Its main objective in this appraisal is to establish the appropriate amount of insurance coverage to adequately protect the property. value of the property.
The real estate insurance appraisal is important for several reasons:
- Determining Appropriate Coverage: The appraisal helps determine the amount of insurance needed to cover the full rebuild or replacement value of the property in the event of an insured event, such as a fire, flood, or earthquake, ensuring that the homeowner has sufficient protection and does not you are underinsured, which could result in insufficient compensation in the event of a loss.
- Avoid over-insurance: On the other hand, the appraisal also helps to avoid overinsurance, that is, having excessive coverage that results in unnecessarily high premiums, by determining the real value of reconstruction, optimal coverage can be established and insurance premiums paid according to the value actual of the property.
- Streamline the claims process: In the event of a claim, having an updated and accurate insurance appraisal streamlines the claims process, by having the reconstruction value of the property documented, it facilitates the negotiation and settlement of compensation with the insurance company, which can help to a speedy recovery.
- Provide peace of mind to the owner: The real estate insurance appraisal provides peace of mind to the owner knowing that his property is adequately protected, knowing that the adequate coverage is available provides confidence and financial security in the event of an unforeseen event.
In summary, the real estate insurance appraisal is used to determine the reconstruction or replacement value of a property, in order to establish adequate insurance coverage, which provides financial protection and peace of mind to the owner in the event of a loss or insured event.
How is its value calculated?
The Real Estate Insurance Appraisal is only carried out through one approach:
physical or direct approach: Consists of determining the replacement value of construction materials and facilities, to determine the net replacement value of the property.
How valid is it?
Generally, the validity of a Real Estate Insurance Appraisal is six months, as long as the property does not undergo modifications during the administrative procedures, and there are no economic conditions different from those in which the appraisal was carried out.
If you are interested in knowing the value of your property or any other type of appraisal, contact one of our specialized and certified advisors in the matter, with ANEPSA it's possible.
What are the requirements to apply?
Documentation that certifies the authenticity of the property is required throughout the appraisal process, such as:
- Deed (Condominium, co-ownership, private)
- property ticket
- water ticket,
- Identification or company name to whom the appraisal will be directed
All documentation delivered must be a photostatic copy and will not be used for purposes other than those authorized.
What does the appraisal include?
Determination of real estate value
They may vary depending on the type of appraisal.